30cm 75 Durometer Silk Screen Printing Squeegee Wooden Handle Rubber Blade
- List PriceUS$8.25piece
- Sale PriceUS$8.25piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
- Squeegee is also called scraper, it is one kind of tool that used to scratch the ink on the screen to make it leak to the substrate.
- Use for both graphic and textile applications, for all hand printing and many machine applications.
- These squeegees are Kiln-dried and precision cut lumber is used for the no-warp handles, which are smooth, comfortably shaped
and easy to handle, helping in eliminating any symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Blades are molded under high heat and pressure and have a tensile strength of more than 2,000 lbs.
This eliminates ink streaking and provides a superior long-lasting printing edge.
Material: Natural rubber, Wood
● Features a single durometer blade with flat bottom.
● Single piece of polyurethane material.
● Designed to balance the squeegee's resistance to all types of different inks.
● Maintains a high resistance to abrasion.
● Features a classic style contoured wooden handle.
● Smooth Hardwood Finish.
● Approximately 1.5" of Polyurethane is exposed from the wooden handle.
- A Durometer Instrument or Gauge was not used to test hardness of the squeegee.
- The hardness of squeegee material usually falls between 50 and 90 with 50 being the softest and 90 being the hardest.
- In our opinion these are medium-soft as they are somewhat pliable and if you press your nail into the rubber it will leave
an indentation. We would give this a rating of 60, being Medium-Soft.
1 x 75 Durometer Screen Printing Squeegee Blade