Propane Refill Adapter QCC1 Regulator Valve for Steel Propane Tank Fits 1 LB Throwaway Cylinder Bott
- List PriceUS$8.99piece
- Sale PriceUS$8.99piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Color: Gold + Black
Material: Copper Alloy + Plastic
Size: Approx. 5x7cm/ 1.97x2.76"
Applicaiton: Fits All 1 LB Propane Bottles
- Well-constructed, built heavier, bigger, and safer
- Easy to install with handwheel grip for tightening
- Fits all1 LB propane bottles and refill easily
- Cuts off gas flow automatically when pressure is reached (rubber ring allows for proper seal)
- Built in safety feature that will ensure you never over-fill your smaller tank
- Safest and easy to refill in seconds with no tool required
- For maximum filling, place your cylinder tank in the freezer for up to 30 mins before filling it
How to use:
1. Shut valve to BBQ propane tank.
2. Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection.
3. Turn the adapter handheel grip clockwise to a tight fit.
4. Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter.
5. Turn BBQ tank upside down then open BBQ tank valve.
6. You will begin to hear the propane gas transferring into the 1 lb cylinder tank.
7. The regulator valve in the adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on its own.
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank, simply shut the BBQ valve and remove the 1 lb propane cylinder tank.
1 x Propane Tank Refill Adapter